C/C++ interpreter Ch for freebsd

Alexey Zelkin phantom at FreeBSD.org.ua
Fri Mar 12 01:05:41 PST 2004

hi,

Yep.  You may create a port or get interested someone who is
familiar with FreeBSD ports system, submit it and once port will be in
main ports tree - Ch will be bundled and distributed (if allowed)
with main distribution.

ps: look for porters-handbook on www.freebsd.org for more information
about ports creation/maintaince.

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 04:07:45AM -0500, Xiaodong Zhou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have developed a free C/C++ interpreter called Ch.
> It supports C99 and runs in Windows, Unix, Linux and Mac.
> We have many freebsd users asking us to port Ch  to freebsd.
>
> We are in close to finishing porting Ch to freebsd.
> I wonder if it is possible to have ch bundled with freebsd?
>
> More about Ch can be found at
>    http://www.softintegration.com
>
> Feel free to me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Xiaodong Zhou, PhD
> SoftIntegration, Inc
> http://www.softintegration.com

/* Alexey Zelkin             && Independent Contractor      */
/* phantom(at)FreeBSD.org    && http://www.FreeBSD.org/java */
/* phantom(at)cris.net       && http://www.FreeBSD.org.ua/  */