Info request from a product developer

D.B. Lewis pchelper at dblewisonline.net
Wed Mar 10 21:29:07 PST 2004

Hi,

This is a request for information from a private software developer.

I'm working on a commercial firewall generator for Free/Open/Net-BSD and
Linux systems that will support IPFW, ipchains and iptables.

I hope you folks might be so kind as to tell me the titles of several
books and documents, new or old, that deal specifically with the ins and
outs of  IPFW and BSD security technicalities.

Thank you for doing what you do!

Happy computing,

D.B. Lewis, Owner/Consultant, The PC Helper of Oregon
		(24/7 emergency onsite service available)
		(Non-emergencies by appointment only)
1020 S. E. Main Court
Warrenton, Oregon, USA 97146

(503) 861-1189 [office] or (503) 791-1447 [cell/pager]

Email: pchelper at dblewisonline.net

Websites: www.dblewisonline.net or pchelper-oregon.com

:)
---