clamav ports

Jonathan T. Sage sagejona at theatre.msu.edu
Wed Mar 10 18:26:26 PST 2004

Bart -

just a thought, but it is possible that the port updated the virus
database to the possibly older version in the distfile.  You may want to
run freshclam and see if this clears up the issue. Hopefully thats all
the problem is.

hope this helps

~j

(my appologies if this is a duplicate, mail client freaking out)

--
Jonathan T. Sage
Theatrical Lighting / Set Designer

[HTTP://www.JTSage.com]