squirrel/qmail/quota question [Success]

rfa at msumain.edu.ph rfa at msumain.edu.ph
Tue Mar 9 16:01:11 PST 2004

Thanks for replying.  Peter Risdon told me that earlier but I forgot to
say that i got it working.  I was wondering if since that file I was
accessing was only 1M, and it took up about 10M of memory, do files for
example 2M take up about 20M of memory? Is the relation 1:10 or more?

Im just speculating coz I want to make concrete rules for php.ini to
follow that are safe on system resources.

Yours,

Rommel