Installation - More user friendly

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Tue Mar 9 08:45:49 PST 2004

Parv wrote:
> in message <20040308154441.GA73721 at millerlite.local.mark-and-erika.com>,
> wrote Mark Frank thusly...
[ ... ]
> It seems the Message-ID pattern has not changed.  Oops, did i say
> that out loud?

Yes.  :-)  Well, this mailing list could use a little comedy now and again--
while I cannot say that amusing other people is a goal of mine, still, we all
try to do our part.

--
-Chuck

PS: To Rommel aka <rfa at msumain.edu.ph>: if you've ever dealt with lawyers or
that ilk, you'll rapidly encounter what are popularly called "nastygrams",
which imply that horribly bad things will happen unless the receipient stops
doing things you (meaning the laywer's client) don't want them to do.
Nastygrams are typically sent via certified mail and look really impressive,
but they generally don't mean much, unless they come from a judge.

The primary purpose is to cause the receipient to have to spend lots of time
and resources arguing whatever the issue may be (hopefully more than the
sender does), until one side gives up.  So much for justice, hmm?  True, once
in a while, under airtight circumstances and in an ideal black-and-white
world, you'll win summary judgement...otherwise, no matter who is wrong or
right, expect to waste a great deal of time (and sometimes money).

[ IANAL, TINLA. ]