play a music CD backwards?

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Tue Mar 9 07:58:28 PST 2004

No, I'm not looking for satanic messages.  :-)

I have a music CD that was pressed from a master tape run backwards
(Throbbing Gristle's "2nd Annual Report", if anyone cares).  It would
be nice to hear it forwards.

Can someone suggest a way to hear a CD backwards?  Sadly, none of the
standard CD players have this option.  I'd happily rip this to MP3 if
I could find a MP3 player with a "play backwards" option.

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas at FreeBSD.org, mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org

Today's chance of throwing it all away to start a goat farm: 44.3%