Installation - More user friendly

Charles Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Mon Mar 8 10:13:39 PST 2004

On Mar 8, 2004, at 10:17 AM, JJB wrote:
> My web spider robot found this web site which is not on any of the
> search engines yet.
> www.a1poweruser.com
> Looks like it offers what you want in the way of user-friendly
> step-by-step instructions to installing FBSD.

Please do not astroturf the FreeBSD mailing lists.

By endorsing your own commercial site as if you had no connection with
it, you are violating 15 U.S.C. 52, see
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/endorse:

"§255.5 Disclosure of material connections.

When there exists a connection between the endorser and the seller of
the advertised product which might materially affect the weight or
credibility of the endorsement (i.e.,  the connection is not reasonably
expected by the audience) such connection must be fully disclosed. [
... ]"

--
-Chuck