Installation - More user friendly

JJB Barbish3 at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 8 08:04:57 PST 2004

Need more info about what you mean by write it up and submit it.

Who or where do I submit it?

By  write it up you mean, write the short text  for each sysinstall
option.

How about reorganizing the sysinstall process. Like moving all the
non critical install options from the main process stream to the
post install category?

I looked in the /stand directory and it contains binaries. Where is
the source for the sysinstall process,  maybe I can just change it
at it's source?