ITunes app or player

BSD baby bsdlap at hitmedia.com
Sun Mar 7 20:11:41 PST 2004

> Do we happen to have a port that can make use of ITunes? Moreover - the files
> you  purchase from them. I think the file extension is m4p.

They're locked Digital Rights Management-controlled AAC files.

Unfortunately you can only play them in real Apple iTunes player or transfer them to an iPod.

LUCKILY : as with ALL of the download services (most of which use Windows Media format),
you can just click the "{BURN TO CD}" button, and burn an audio CD,  then pop it in your
FreeBSD machine and rip it to FLAC or MP3 or OGG or whatever you want.