Qpopper & SSL

Joshua Lokken joshua at twobirds.us
Fri Mar 5 13:57:24 PST 2004

* Filmbetyg - Pelle Andersson <pelle at spd.nu> [2004-03-06 15:04]:
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/current-stable.html#CURRENT

OK.  My understanding was that the development branch of
the 4.x line was called STABLE, and the development branch
of 5.x was called CURRENT...hmm.  Time to check the archives...

--
Joshua

... The prejudices people feel about each other disappear when then get
to know each other.
		-- Kirk, "Elaan of Troyius", stardate 4372.5