1 processor vs. 2

Stefan Cars stefan at snowfall.se
Wed Mar 3 13:26:46 PST 2004

Okey, but if you would compare RAID-1 on two disks compared to RAID-5 on
three disks then ? What would be the faster ?

/ Stefan

--
Stefan Cars
Snowfall Communications

SNOWFALL DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this email and in any
attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please destroy this message and notify the sender
immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email for any
purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.
Snowfall Communications.

Snowfall Communications monitors the content of emails sent and received
via its network for unauthorised use and for other lawful business
purposes. The contents of an attachment to this email may contain viruses
which could damage your computer system. While Snowfall Communications has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept
liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software
viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the
attachment.