Installing Squirrel Mail from the Ports

Charles Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Wed Mar 3 10:58:14 PST 2004

On Mar 3, 2004, at 1:47 PM, whizkid at ValueDJ.com wrote:
> After running a make clean and removing the file from
> /usr/ports/distfiles
> It still downloads the file and shows it as being corrupt.  Is there
> any
> way that i can specify a different server for it to download the bz2
> from?

"corrupt" meaning the downloaded file doesn't pass the checksum test?
Anyway, yes, you can download the file by hand from any SourceForge
server you want.  If it helps, I've put a copy at:

http://www.pkix.net/mirror/squirrelmail-1.4.2.tar.bz2

...which seems to have an the right checksum:

MD5 (squirrelmail-1.4.2.tar.bz2) = 8d8271c704a9f23d53138a4ceea38fb4

--
-Chuck