Installing Squirrel Mail from the Ports

whizkid at ValueDJ.com whizkid at ValueDJ.com
Wed Mar 3 08:55:17 PST 2004

Running FreeBSD 5.1, I Just ran CVSUP on my ports to bring them current.
When I try to install Squirrelmail from /usr/ports/mail/squirrelmail I get
the following error:

SquirrelMail is installed into /usr/local/www/squirrelmail
To use the old location /usr/local/squirrelmail define
WITHOUT_WWWDIR when patching or installing

===>  Vulnerability check disabled
===>  Extracting for squirrelmail-1.4.2_1
>> Checksum mismatch for squirrelmail-1.4.2.tar.bz2.
===>  Refetch for 1 more times files: squirrelmail-1.4.2.tar.bz2
SquirrelMail is installed into /usr/local/www/squirrelmail
To use the old location /usr/local/squirrelmail define
WITHOUT_WWWDIR when patching or installing

===>  Vulnerability check disabled
>> squirrelmail-1.4.2.tar.bz2 doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
>> Attempting to fetch from http://eu.dl.sourceforge.net/squirrelmail/.
fetch:
http://eu.dl.sourceforge.net/squirrelmail/squirrelmail-1.4.2.tar.bz2:
Requested Range Not Satisfiable
>> Attempting to fetch from http://us.dl.sourceforge.net/squirrelmail/.
fetch:
http://us.dl.sourceforge.net/squirrelmail/squirrelmail-1.4.2.tar.bz2:
Requested Range Not Satisfiable
>> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.kddlabs.co.jp/sourceforge/squirrelmail/.
fetch: squirrelmail-1.4.2.tar.bz2: local modification time does not match
remote
>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.chg.ru/pub/sourceforge/squirrelmail/.
SquirrelMail is installed into /usr/local/www/squirrelmail
To use the old location /usr/local/squirrelmail define
WITHOUT_WWWDIR when patching or installing

===>  Vulnerability check disabled
>> Checksum mismatch for squirrelmail-1.4.2.tar.bz2.
===>  Giving up on fetching files: squirrelmail-1.4.2.tar.bz2
Make sure the Makefile and distinfo file
(/usr/ports/mail/squirrelmail/distinfo)
are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
check, type "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/squirrelmail.