latest security advisory and 5.1R

Ronald Clark rclark at swbanktx.com
Wed Mar 3 06:35:02 PST 2004

All,

I have what I hope is a simple question. If I cvsup my sources and
complete the makeworld and installworld processes, will that install the
patch, or do I need to apply manually and recompile the kernel? (I have
been under the impression that doing a cvsup would download and install
the patch when sources were updated)

Thanks in advance for the clarification,

Ron Clark