firewall problem??

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN rmvg at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 2 02:23:19 PST 2004

Thank you for your reply
Here is my kernel config file well just the options i added do you need
more of it?
which samples are you refering to and how come i never had problems like
this before??

options         IPFIREWALL
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=100
options         IPDIVERT
#options        TCP_DROP_SYNFIN