qmail logs

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Mon Mar 1 14:37:52 PST 2004

Hi,

First note that this is a Qmail specific question, in no way related to
freebsd.

Secondly:

checkout the startup scripts from Qmail, probably /var/qmail/rc or something
like that
if there is splogger qmail, it clearly states you then that it logs to
syslog.
else if you use daemontools, checkout the
/var/qmail/supervice/qmail-smtpd/log/run file
to see where the logging is defined.

This worked for me while i _had_ qmail, dont have it any more so need to
work from head.

HTH,

--

Kind regards,