Installing OpenOffice 1.1 question

Mark Weisman mark at mystic1.net
Mon Mar 1 00:44:23 PST 2004

Actually I just downloaded the OO tar from the OO website giving me the
latest and greatest. I also found that the "pre-built copy I had was too
old for my FBSD 5.1-Release. I've got it installed under Gnome2 and it
works great! Really impressed. Once I un-tarred the tarball, I simply
typed make, then make install. Worked like a charm. Links below:
http://download.openoffice.org/1.1.0/index.html. Have fun.

Res Ipsa Loquitor,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
Site Master