cue images

Sergey Zaharchenko doublef at tele-kom.ru
Mon Jun 28 08:03:00 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 01:39:46PM +0200,
 artifex probably wrote:

> Where are the international standard that describe the ISO file (not
> the filesystem!) format?

\From the mount_cd9660 manpage

>& MOUNT_CD9660(8)      FreeBSD System Manager's Manual     MOUNT_CD9660(8)
>& NAME
>&      mount_cd9660 - mount an ISO-9660 file system

So it's ISO 9660. ISO stands for International Standards Organization
AFAICT. As for `where', use Google.

> BTW, the non-standard cdrdao do the job fine.

I think that if the developer of the Windows program which
uses/generates the `.cue' files would hear that, he would change the
format just so that you couldn't use free tools and were forced to
purchase his program. Just kidding, but doesn't it remind you of
anything?

--
DoubleF
Those who in quarrels interpose, must often wipe a bloody nose.