Ethernet Adapter

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Sat Jun 26 10:06:44 PDT 2004

"Rick McClellan" <rnmac at sopris.net> wrote:
> I have an ARK ethernet adapter.  I do not understand booting into FreeBSD
> and login as root user.
>
> Please explain.

I'm fairly sure that I don't understand your question, but I'll take a shot
at answering anyway.

This page has a lot of resources for beginners:
http://www.freebsd.org/projects/newbies.html

In particular, this article is geared toward first-timers:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/new-users/index.html

If you still have problems that those articles don't answer, don't hesitate
to ask on this mailing list.  It's important that you carefully describe
the problem, or nobody will know how to help you.  This page has some
excellent advice on how to ask questions:
http://www.lemis.com/questions.html

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies