LAN Internet

sd sdfg erdtekno at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 11:24:30 PDT 2004

Hello,

I'm a newbie and please excuse for my poor language.
I have FreeBSD 4.9 and my computer is in LAN with other people. One of our friends is the host of the internet. I have all the data required to connect to the internet, but I do not know how. My network interface card is correctly installed, I can ping the IPs in the LAN. But when I try to access some web adress with the web browser Konqueror, I fail.

Can you please tell what should I set up in order to have internet or give me some link that may be helpful. I've searched in tha handbook, but couldn't find.

Thank you!