Network configuratin issue

Paul Prinsloo (TEBiVO) Paul.Prinsloo at vcontractor.co.za
Wed Jun 23 07:03:24 PDT 2004

Good day

I've worked through the FreeBSD document, searching for a method to
assigning one IP address to two physical NICs on the same subnet.
Currently I'm a support administrator working on Tru64 UNIX systems, but
every now and then I need to lend a hand to the FreeBSD staff, and my
knowledge falls a little short here.

In Tru64, this is accomplished with Link Aggregation or lagconfig. I've
searched high and low for a way of doing the same on a FreeBSD system,
version 4.9, but to no avail. Any assistance or direction given as to
how I can go about this, would truly be appreciated.

Kind regards

Paul

PS. The online document I would like to complement the organization on.
It is well written, highly informative and truly clear and precise. I
wish others would conform to such a high degree of quality.

Paul Prinsloo

TEBiVO Business Continuity
Cell: +27 84 357 4032
paul.prinsloo at tebivo.com <mailto:yasr at tebivo.com>
Tel: +27 21 940 9920 Fax: +27 21 888 7979

Click here to view our e-mail legal notice:
http://www.tebivo.com/email.htm <http://www.tebivo.com/Email.htm>  or
call: +27 21 888 7920

“This e-mail is sent on the Terms and Conditions that can be accessed by Clicking on this link http://www.vodacom.net/legal/email.asp "