Python application in rc.d.

Lewis Thompson lewiz at fajita.org
Sun Jun 20 10:51:33 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to create a port for a Python application that I want to
start from local/etc/rc.d.  The command is this:

/usr/bin/su freevo -c "/usr/local/bin/freevo -fs start" > /dev/null 2>&1

  Unfortunately when I boot up I get a message about Python not being
configured/available at this time.  I'm at work at the moment and I
can't get the message but I wanted to ask now in the hopes that somebody
would have come across this before. If not I'll send another mail with
the full message when I can.

  Does anybody know how to fix this?  Thanks,

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple at lewiz.net | jabber:lewiz at jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-