SSH / D-Link Router

bob freeBSD at nomoreheroes.org.uk
Fri Jun 18 01:17:50 PDT 2004

Which d-link router is this that you were using? the 504T being talked
about has only been out since march this year & an install that worked
on a previous router (for pop/smtp, never tried ssh) didn't work on this
d-link.

We are going to be testing this at work & talking to d-link (as  a
reseller) if we find a problem.