Pruning the Ports Tree

Sergey Zaharchenko doublef at tele-kom.ru
Wed Jun 16 05:40:19 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 11:38:38AM +0100,
 Matthew Seaman probably wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 03:41:53PM -0700, Graham North wrote:
>
> Heh.  There's nothing to worry about -- I don't own or use any Windows
> boxes, so there's no chance of picking up a worm from my e-mails.

However, this won't save you from picking up a worm which has forged its
mail's `From' address to be matthew at cryptosphere.com, or any other
address... so unless you change your OS and/or mailer to something more
secure, it's still a good idea to stay alert.

--
DoubleF
If today is the first day of the rest of your life, what the hell was