Hi

Matthew Seaman matthew at cryptosphere.com
Wed Jun 16 00:59:17 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 06:36:37PM +0200, Adam Maciejewski wrote:

> I love freebsd and i need an account on freebsd.org for mail and ssh
> (pine) if this is possible. Please answer as fast as You can.

Thank you for your interest.  However, accounts @FreeBSD.org are not
handed out to just anyone.  It is certainly possible to get an
account, but you will have to do some work to get it.  Accounts are
only given to people who make a significant contribution to the
FreeBSD project: that is supplying high quality source code, bug
fixes, documentation, ported software -- not just once or twice, but
sufficient to show a commitment to the project.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way