apache2 port

Eric Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Sat Jun 12 23:29:33 PDT 2004

Check your DirectoryIndex directive within your configuration file.
Often times, your index.html file in the root directory of your
webserver isn't recognized.  Iirc, apache2 is preconfigured for
index.htm, and not index.html.  Try renaming your index.* file to a
couple different things, and check out that directive.

HTH

Eric F Crist
President
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc