ISPs blocking SMTP connections from dynamic IP address space

Lenny Thompson thompsonl at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jun 6 06:12:56 PDT 2004

Hi Nicole

I wonder if you can help me.  I saw your message on the Net regarding ISPs Blocking SMTP connections from dynamic IP address space.  I have a problem now that didn't exist 6 months where my mail gets returned when emailing a specific address, the error is ....550: SPAMMER and all my ISP will say it's the remote end that's blocking.  Is this what your talking about, and if yes how can I check who's doing what?

Thanks
Lenny