After upgrade to 4.10 dsl not working anymore

Sven Hohage brocken22 at gmx.de
Fri Jun 4 02:31:00 PDT 2004

I've upgraded 4.10 prerelease this morning to 4.10.
Everything went smooth but unfortunately ppp dialup isn't working anymore.
I've looked in ppp.log and it connects but immediately is disconnected.
It states connected ...opening -> dial....dial-> carrier...Disconnected

I've read in another mail that it could be a bug. So I tried the advice
and entered a different date-tag in my supfile to recompile all but the
only possibility to go from Freebsd online is the XP  box as ics...
In this setting I  can't update the source because cvsup complaints to
being not able to get the ip-adress..