amavisd/clamav Virus Recipient email notification template woes

Tim Schutt tschutt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:42:12 PDT 2004

Hi list,

I've got postfix/amavisd/clamav configured on my mailserver, but I am
having trouble getting the notification emails to format properly. I
pulled the standard template out of the amavisd tarball right off
their site, but the notification emails continuously come through
blank, and all the usual headers are stripped out of it.

I have postfix running under it's own user, and amavisd/clamav running
under a secondary user/group exclusive to themselves (the same user
for both processes). I've verified that the template file references
in amavisd.conf are pointing to the correct location, and the files
themselves are readable from the user that amavisd & clamav run under.

Am I missing anything here, or where else should I be looking for
errors that will tell me why this isn't working?

Thanks in advance!!
Tim
tim at square1consulting.com