BigApache for Windows - Why doesn't BSD have an installerpackage like this ???

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Wed Jul 28 17:47:09 PDT 2004

.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Budd" <ebudd at grokking.org>
To: <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: BigApache for Windows - Why doesn't BSD have an
installerpackage like this ???

<snip>

>> ...damn I have gone way off track here... sorry for the ranting
>> people... but after 6 days
>> straight of messing around trying to install
>> Apache/MySQL/Mod_Perl/Mod_SSL/PHP.. I am a little
>> tired... 3 days of that was trying to get a basic GUI/File
>> Manager/Find Files/Editor working
>>

> It must be very tiring and stressful to be a Troll. Perhaps you should
> consider another occupation...

If this wasn't a troll, perhaps he needs to stick with Windows until he
has a better understanding of what the difference between workstations
and servers really are.

--

Micheal Patterson
TSG Network Administration

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original
message