Is there a Complete "Package"(NOT Ports) for: [Apache+PHP+MySQL+Mod_SSL+Mod_Perl] ?? - newbie+3

DK asdzxc111 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 00:34:12 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I just wanted to know if there is available anywhere a Complete "Package" that is Ready to
Go for a FreeBSD Server imlementation that contains:

Apache
PHP
MySQL
Mod_SSL
Mod_Perl

... & before anyone flames, yes I know you can just d/l the ports & compile from source!

... Thats not what I am looking for. Tried that & found it was too much messing around
(compared to the equivalent on Windows 2000)

Any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated :))
BTW: thanks to all who replied to my previous questions :))

Regards,
DK