k3b and select single audio track from audio cd (solved)

Oliver Fuchs oliverfuchs at onlinehome.de
Fri Jul 23 15:47:44 PDT 2004

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Oliver Fuchs wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I installed k3b on my FreeBSD 5.2-1 RELEASE.
> I do not understand how to select single audio tracks from an audio cd via
> drag an drop. I can see the tracks from my audio cd but k3b refuses to
> select one and drag it over to my project.
>
> Do I have to rip the complete audio cd first or am I missing something.
>
> Thanx in advance
>
> Oliver

I am so sorry for this fast shot ... it is kind of embarrassing.
The solution of this problem was given via make showinfo in
/usr/ports/sysutils/k3b:

I had to change the cdrdao driver settings
(Settings/ConfigureK3b...->Devices).

So now everything works perfectly as Iam used to from FreeBSD!!!

So sorry for this ... but for hours of trying I was not able to find a
solution.

Oliver
--
... don't touch the bang bang fruit