problem while installing FreeBSD

Aaron Myles Landwehr aaron at snaphat.com
Fri Jul 16 22:24:27 PDT 2004

Jerry McAllister wrote:

> Is that a new one on the market? I haven't seen that one before.

No its not new, just not popular.

> Partition Magic has been the only one readily available off the shelf
> in this area.  Others have to be mail-ordered.  It handled NTFS fine
> for me, though that was for Win2k.  If it is NTFS and
> it is from the boot floppies, I don't see why being win2k3 would
> matter, but I avoid Microsloth stuff as much as possible so don't
> know any of the details there.

The acronis one installs in windows and lets you configure how you want
you want to resize,
etc  in windows, then reboots to do its job. I initially tried
partition magic, but i couldn't get it to install; on 2k3.
However I never tried boot floppies.
-Aaron Myles Landwehr
(Oops originally forgot to send back questions@)