Moving my Outlook PST file to any BSD E-mail client

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sat Jul 10 09:16:22 PDT 2004

On Friday 09 July 2004 05:06 pm, Steve wrote:
> arden wrote:
> >this may be of interest http://outport.sourceforge.net/

> >> =============
> >>

> >>I used Eudora (I believe there is a no-charge version) to convert the
> >> .pst file to mailbox format on the Windows box, then just copied the
> >> mailbox tree over to the destination.
>
> I don't know if either of these have been suggested..but they may work
>
> http://www.wirejunkie.com/freestuff/devout/
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-list/2002-April/msg00043.html

If you use KMail -
http://kmail.kde.org/tools.html

There are suggested tools to do this. Also -
make search key="pst files" | more
Port:   libpst-0.4.1
Info:   A tool for converting Outlook .pst files to Unix mbox format
Maint:  natey at natey.com

--
Best regards,
Chris

ClamAV virus dat updated: Sat Jul 10 2004 at 03:02:53
daily.cvd is up to date (version: 400, sigs: 778, f-level: 2, builder: tkojm)