Devices not being built

mikejs at mbay.net mikejs at mbay.net
Tue Jul 6 22:44:03 PDT 2004

Hi

I've built a FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE #5 kernel.  I have a linksys WMP 11 wireless
card.
I've configured and built the kernel with the followings devices
device          wlan            # 802.11 support
device          an              # Aironet 4500/4800 802.11 wireless NICs.
device          awi             # BayStack 660 and others
device          wi              # WaveLAN/Intersil/Symbol 802.11 wireless NICs.

The problem is that no devices are being built in /dev for the above.  What am I
doing wrong?

Thanks

Mike
Sacauskis