Being able to Program C++ with FreeBSD4.x

Colin J. Raven duiker at haggis.nl
Sat Jan 31 08:01:27 PST 2004

+> I have a I386 mechine running FreeBSD 4.x and I will be
+> upgraded shortly to 5.x, but I would like to know if I am
+> able to program and compile using FreeBSD. I've never tried
+> with 4.x and I would like to get into re-introducing myself
+> to the C++ lanuage...

As long as you have a compiler you're happy with,
there's absolutely zero reason why you can't code
your face off in any FreeBSD environment.
Fill 'yer boots!! Enjoy!!

+>
+> Need to know fast...
Er, was that fast enough?? :-)

Regards,
-Colin
FreeBSD+Evolution+OpenOffice=Perfection
Perfection yes, and at the RIGHT PRICE!!