Can someone explain where the cvsup-mirror port puts it's crontab entry?

stan stanb at panix.com
Thu Jan 29 13:07:05 PST 2004

I've just installed this wonderful port, and with some kind help from the
list got it working.

Thanks to everyone.

Now, I've got a "learning" question. This port creates a crontab entry to
schedule updates. I looked in /var/cron/tabs, and I don't see it. I can't
su to that user as his shell is /nonexistent.

So, where does it create this crontab entry? The only way I've ever
accessed cron an a *BSD machine is using the crontab utility.

Thanks for educating me.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin