Email encryption options for FreeBSD?

Jonathan Chen jonc at chen.org.nz
Wed Jan 28 19:45:27 PST 2004

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 09:35:35PM -0600, W. D. wrote:

[...]
> >Did you update your ports tree with cvsup?
>
> No, I didn't.  It's FreeBSD 4.4, so I know that it will take
> a long time.

cvsup doesn't take that long, even for that old a version. What does
take a long time is the "portsdb -Uu" that you have to do afterwards.

> Is there a way to "cvsup" just gnupg?

You could possible just get the updated ports/Mk and ports/security/gnupg,
but very likely something may break ....

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc at chen.org.nz>