Running X inside a jail.

Kenny Freeman freeman at cs.dal.ca
Wed Jan 28 07:11:38 PST 2004

I could swear that this has been done in the past (I think I remember reading
an email about the devfs perms required) but I can't find any mention of it.
I'm going to be moving to 5.2-RELEASE soon on i386 - I'm doing a complete
format. I want to run the latest XFree86 server inside a jail for various
reasons. Anyone know how to do this? is this possible? Is there any point to
running x inside a jail? I'm curious if you have to jump through hoops and
open some perms up to get this to fly.

-Kenny