The fear of cvsupping my ports...

Henrik W Lund henrik.w.lund at broadpark.no
Wed Jan 28 05:10:34 PST 2004

I cvsup the ports-all megacollection. In fact, I use the default ports-supfile, and connect to the nearest mirror site. I did use the default refuse file earlier as well (the one refusing the chinese, vietnamese, etc. branches), but decided to leave that one out too in order to eliminate any errors that may cause.

What I haven't done, come to think of it, is try to use another mirror. If for nothing else, then to eliminate that as the cause of the error.