Default route problem

Martin and Belinda Richardson m.b.richardson at keypoint.com.au
Wed Jan 28 00:18:40 PST 2004

Thanks guys,
		boy do I feel like an idiot, I did as greg suggested (cd /etc, grep -r
"192.168.55.8" *)
and it said that it was in /etc/rc.conf!!!! So I have a look, ee
/etc/rc.conf, NOT there! so I tried vi noticed that all the tildes weren't
there on the left so I paged down and find all the sysinstall generated
delta's after half a page or so of blank
space(defaultrouter="192.168.55.8"). So a lesson for other idiots out there
PAGE DOWN!

Thanks guys for all your help, this is why I use BSD/Linux.

Cheers, Martin