Email Program

Jason Stewart jstewart at rtl.org
Tue Jan 27 08:58:59 PST 2004

On 08/01/04 05:34 -0500, Gerard Seibert wrote:
> This may not be the best place to post this question, but I will try anyway.
>
> I need a really full featured email program. Something along the lines of MS Outlook. It has to be able to handle multiple identifies and several different SMTP and POP addresses. The handling of both HTML and plain text messages is a must. It would also be a plus if the program properly interpreted Java and VB code inserted into email messages.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jerry

I'll assume that you want a mail client runs on FreeBSD. Evolution can
do everything you want besides executing VBscript. The only platform
that you'll find a mail client that will execute VB script in MS
Windows.

Evolution is often compared to MS outlook, and if you're into that
sort of thing, It's a nice Application with lots of bells and
whistles.

Jason