calcru negative-time messages 4.X vs 5.X

Charlie Schluting charlie at schluting.com
Sun Jan 25 22:53:29 PST 2004

  > Please help if you can. I am not the only one with this problem,
> I wonder if others have given up and gone back to versions
> 4.X...
>
> Thank you all,
> Roy

I wish there was a solution to this.. I've search for many moons.

My problem is that I can't upgrade my firewall, because I have bad RAM.
Make buildworld always fails in different places :(

10:41PM  up 193 days,  1:16, 5 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Not shabby for "bad" memory, huh?
Once this box crashes, I may pull a stick or two and try a buildworld
with fewer modules installed... but I think I'm stuck with 5.0 until then.

Of course, if you find a solution, please let me/us know!

-Charlie