Adaptec 2400A Performance

Rishi Chopra rchopra at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 24 19:49:38 PST 2004

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't skipping any obvious steps.

One other (slightly lamer) question: if my device configures as da0, is
that scsi or ide?

The reason I ask is I wish to write a custom kernel, and would like to
eliminate all unnecessary configurations/devices.

--
Rishi Chopra
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~rchopra