strange font error on Konsole

Alex Walker ahwalker at rawbw.com
Sat Jan 24 14:25:51 PST 2004

I'm running KDE on FreeBSD 4.8. Everything was working great, but after a
recent run of the CVSUP/Portupgrade dance I'm getting a weird error when I
open a shell through Konsole. Any time I run it, I get an error message that
reads

Font `-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--15-140-75-75-c-90-iso10646-1' not found.
Check README.linux.console for help.

I'm having some trouble finding this "README" file anywhere and, while I can
still use the shell, it is annoying to have this message come up every time
I launch it. Can anyone point me towards a solution?

Thanks,
Alex