world

Michael Clark MClark at Nemschoff.com
Fri Jan 23 14:42:59 PST 2004

Create an NFS share and distribute the source using that.

You cvsup one computer, and then you have it on all of them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian H [mailto:b1henning at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 4:22 PM
To: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
Subject: RE: world

The reason I don't want to do that is because I have several machines to do
the update on and I don't want to do the download for each machine.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic transmission, including all
attachments, is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an authorized recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed,
copied or disclosed. The contents of the transmission may also be subject to
intellectual property rights and all such rights are expressly claimed and
are not waived. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then
immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without
copying, distributing or disclosing same.