Newbie Graphic card question

Gafgo nicolas.gafgo at bredband.net
Thu Jan 22 02:23:22 PST 2004

Hello. I am trying to install v 5.2 on my new computer. I have done
succesful installations on my old computer where everything worked
perfect. My problem now is that I can´t find my graphic card when I am
conf Xfree86. I have a Asus (ATI) Radeon 9200 SE. When I try to start X
it doesn´t work, even if I try vga generic and other settings. Is it so
bad that I have to buy a new card or is there other sollutions?? I have
looked at Xfree86.org driver section and my card isn´t mentioned even in
their latest release.
Hope that someone has an answer that will be cheaper than buying a new card.
Many thanks Nicolas