ideas for an old BSD laptop?

Peter Ulrich Kruppa root at pukruppa.de
Wed Jan 21 09:03:16 PST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 06:32:42AM +0100, Peter Ulrich Kruppa wrote:
>
> : Can you run a basic X-Windows system on it?
>
> Definitely.
Then I think you should use your laptop as what it is meant to
be: a mobile workstation.
Even if you can't install the big things like gnome, kde, mozilla
and openoffice, there are hundreds of small ported apps, with
which work can be done (in the garden, kitchen, on the train or
whereever you like).

Regards,

Uli.