Imap Server and Procmail

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Wed Jan 21 08:34:57 PST 2004

Loren M. Lang told a big fish story including the following on 1/20/2004
6:18 PM:

>[...]
>
>Lastly, are there any good how-tos on setting up ldap address book
>support for outlook?  They're looking for any easy way to have a global
>shared address book.  And how would they edit it from windoze?

I would also appreciate any info you find on this subject as I wish to
implement the same thing.  At one time, I tried setting up an LDAP
server but was overwhelmed with the whole definition of my address
book.  But now I'm considering giving it another go.

Thanks,

Drew