M$ Outlook and LDAP

Khairil Yusof kaeru at pd.jaring.my
Wed Jan 21 07:33:16 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 01:46 -0800, Loren M. Lang wrote:

> Are there any ldap schemas I need to install for m$ outlook, I've heard
> of people using openldap for serving addressbooks to m$ outlook clients,
> but I can't figure out to set up the server.  I'm using openldap-2.1 on
> freebsd 4.9

The schema you're looking for is InetOrgPerson, you will have to edit
your slapd.conf file.

This is the wrong list for openldap support though, you should try the
openldap list for more details on how to set it up.

--
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it
means."

FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT i386
11:30pm up 2 days, 23:34, 4 users, load averages: 1.13, 1.05, 0.94